This delicious vegetarian stew is chocked full of healthy fats and nutrients.You can feed the whole family ,prepare it for lunch or dinner.
Turmeric is high in curcumin.And curcumin will:
- fight inflammation
- improve digestion
- knock down high fevers
- provide amazing pain relief.
For this stew you need:
- 3 organic tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 organic head cauliflower, stemmed and cut into bite-size florets
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup organic kale, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 organic onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- 1 can full-fat, unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- take a medium stock pot,
- on a medium heat ,heat the coconut oil for 30 seconds
add the cumin seeds and stir until they start to sputter. Then add the onions and cook for another minute, and then, add the tomatoes, stir and cook for a few more minutes until the tomatoes soften.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together. Cover the pan and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to keep from burning.
Ladle the soup into 4 serving bowls and enjoy! Leftover stew can be stored in air-tight container and saved for lunch the next day.
Thanks for reading …